Bonnie requested all members to team up in to 2. Discuss with the team member and draw a picture of the most ideal woman they have in mind and share with others. From the picture, write down as many as possible key words you have in mind. Then, summarize the key words into few sentences as your team statement. Here we are:
"I am caring and loving, being genuine and passionate. I am wise and open to new things. I am happy and full of dream."
"I am very joyful to be able to serve my family. I love to share my knowledge with my children in a calm and relax way to help them to be very effective in their search of studies. Even though my life is full, I really enjoy every bit of it."
"I'm an attractive woman who is gentle, caring at heart. I bring people happiness and inspire them by my acceptance with positive attitude in different environments and different types of people. I can leverage effectively my resources for a fruitful life. My family is comfortable, playful with joy and peace."
「我是一個有愛心和懂得尊重別人,有方向和会刻苦的女性。我持家有道、会烹飪、愛家人和尊重丈夫。我為人有耐性,善於表達,喜歡擴闊自己的生活圈子和懂得享受生命。」
「我富有愛心,会為他人切想。我愛丈夫、愛孩子,擅於照顧他們。我相信上帝,用他的標準生活。我對自己有高的期望,会上進及懂得照顧自己。」
p.s. just tell you a secret - I have observed that most of the statements are reflecting individual team and their members' value, perception and dream. Can you guess who is who?
From the above statements, the group found that there are common in:
- 有愛心
- 不是煑飯婆,但有智慧
- 珍惜生活
- 享受自己的生命
- 帶給家人及身邊的人開心
- 有遠大目標
- 喜歡自已女性的角色
- 服侍他人,又可帶領
- 不自私,不單求自己的需要
- 不依賴
- 出得廳堂,入得厨房
- 未有人把重点看在「女强人」,只顧表現自己
Well, awesome move. You could honor your statement by taking below steps:
1. Surround yourself with 3 friends who have those qualties and learn from them.
2. Let go of habbits that don’t allow you to be woman of the statement.
3. Stop tolerating the circumstances that diminish your woman of the statement.
4. Pick a goal that you can reach by the end of the year.
5. Pick a goal that shows you are serious about your statement.
No comments:
Post a Comment