- 5 Things you dont have and dont want.
- 5 things you dont have and do want.
- 5 things you do have and dont want.
- 5 things you do have and do want.
Elizabeth felt these are simple questions but she did not really put time to think about them deeply before. Everybody required about 10 minutes to give some thoughts before we opened for sharing:
5 things I dont have and dont want:
divoice; enemy; bad relationship and bad marriage....
5 things I dont have and do want:
time for travelling; spiritual growth; good relationship with people around; self-identity; communication skills; caring by husband, continuous study; life direction......
5 things I do have and dont want:
rigid time table; emtions; temptation, pressure; sickness; weak character......
5 things I do have and do want:
a caring heart; good relationship; appreciation on what I have; happy family; good health; good living standard; simple life; worry free.....
Good relationship seems something all of us do have and do want the most. Through the sharing, we found that its important for us to know: who we are; clarify our motives in every decision and move in our lives and be focus. Otherwise, we will just become a life-doer without enjoying it but suffering from all sorts of fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment